Become a Corporate Partner
Many studies show that corporate charitable giving helps improve a company's bottom line. According to data from a Cone/Roper Cause Trends Report finds:
- 76% of consumers indicate they would switch brands or retailers to one associated with a good cause, when price and quality are equal.
- 87% of employees at companies with philanthropic programs feel a stronger sense of loyalty to their employer.
- Improved customer loyalty.
- Enhanced reputation and standing in the community.
- Increased positive name recognition and brand awareness.
- New and enhanced relationships with key community leaders and officials.
- Beneficial business-to-business relationships with nonprofits.
- A reservoir of goodwill within the community.
- Healthier, more livable and economically stronger communities.
- Competitive advantage in attracting and retaining employees.
- Leadership and development opportunities for employees.
- Exposure of senior staff to new ideas, points of view and important social movements.
- Improved internal communication and common purpose.
Matching Employee Gift Programs are often available in addition to outright Charitable Gifts and Grants to 501(c)(3) public charities. Please consult your company’s Human Resources to obtain the necessary forms. For information on corporate giving programs, please contact: Kelly Dougherty at
Please check with your employer’s intranet and Human Resources department to obtain matching gift forms. These can be mailed to S.C.O.P.E.’s P.O. Box. This extra effort could double the size of your gift to the S.C.O.P.E. Foundation. Additionally, many corporations also support philantropic giving to 501c3 public charities through outright gifts and grants to foundations. S.C.O.P.E. has received large gifts from corporations in the past and your generosity of time and effort with such an initiative could result in a meaningful gift to the S.C.O.P.E. Foundation from your employer.
S.C.O.P.E. IS A 501(C)(3) PUBLIC CHARITY & TAX EXEMPT NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION TAX ID: 01-0830569.
The S.C.O.P.E. Foundation is incorporated as a public charity in the Commonwealth of Virgina.